Copyright and License Statement
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
- All material published by the Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) is protected under International copyright and intellectual property laws. The Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA) or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly works.
- This license permits anyone to compose, repair, and make derivative creations even for commercial purposes, as long as appropriate credit and proper acknowledgment of the original publication from a journal are made to allow users to trace back to the original manuscript and author.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and is free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
- User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA), the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale
- the right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST).
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) or its sublicensee.
Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and the Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. Jurnal Syntax Transformation (JST) will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement.